Get in on the conversation! To leave a comment, just click on a post title.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stop whatever you're doing and "LET IT GO"

I don't know what took me so long to post this, really. But maybe it's arriving on your screen just in the nick of time. Maybe today it's just what you need to hear.

I've been a fan of eddy for a while now. I first came across her wedding photos randomly a little over a year ago when my now-husband and I were Googling something along the lines of outdoor-wedding-field-farm, or who knows what...but her wedding was rather inspirational to us as we planned. I then discovered her music and made the connection. It was fate!

I've heard this song of hers several times now, and, I admit, I get a little teary-eyed each time. The message aims straight for your heart, and as you listen, you can't help but believe her. This is the closet narcissist's mission encapsulated in song. She also happens to have a great voice, and the tune is catchy (in the best of ways).

She and I ALMOST made it to a Civil Wars concert together once...we kept trying to coordinate it on Twitter and kept running afoul. One day, maybe we will try again! :)

So, sit back, turn up your speakers…and “LET IT GO.” Listen until you believe it.





So...will you?