Get in on the conversation! To leave a comment, just click on a post title.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Being brave here...outfits :)

I decided I wanted to post outfits I wear every now and again, whenever I am feeling brave (I find it intimidating for some reason!). Or whenever I actually take the time and effort to really put something together! Let's face it, I don't feel like dressing up every single day, and I don't apologize for it. :) The other day, I had on a cute floral dress and took the time to think out the other pieces as well. The photos were taken at the end of the day when the sun was fading fast...unfortunately, I had no cute scenery or much light, and they all came out dark. Oh, well! I'll post one anyway that I edited a bit to make it lighter. I got one halfway decent cell phone pic inside but without the jacket or earrings. You can see one of my doggies' snouts as he peers up at me. They always try to get in pictures. :)







 And here's a closeup of the tights and shoes.



The dress is from Forever 21. The shoes came from Charlotte Russe a couple years ago, and the tights, well, I think I've had those since high school!!

Here are the other 2 fave things I recently got from F21 (taken in the dressing room)...how CUTE is that romper?!!! I never thought I'd own one, honestly. Until I saw this one, and I had to have it!!!


New Target wedges to go with the green dress:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the 2 pairs of shoes, super cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I love all three outfits. The floral dress is cute and the romper is way past adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Jenarcissist @ the closet narcissist said...

Thank you both! That helps me not feel nearly as intimidated for next time. ;)

Jamie Dorman said...

You look wicked cute! You really are so pretty!

Katie said...

cute

Post a Comment

Hey, you made it this far down. You wouldn't wanna leave without saying hello, now, would ya?