Get in on the conversation! To leave a comment, just click on a post title.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

OUTFIT POST: Relaxed 70s Style

As promised, this is the way cool 70s cardigan I scored from Miskabelle. I LOVE IT. I knew I'd love it when I saw the pictures of it, but when it arrived, it was even better than my expectations. The bell sleeves are really different and fun. I like to imagine its original owner wearing it in some really funky way as they head out to go somewhere...well, funky. But I decided to do a casual, relaxed outfit around it this time. I don't know what it is, but this outfit makes me want to do errands and window shop on a crisp day.




It has orange and purple stripes, so of course I had to bring out my Airborne Unicorn lipstick by Lime Crime. Gotta add a little bit of fun even to a casual outfit!


Somebody stop me; I'm on a roll here! Actually, hubs and I did 3 outfits for the little afternoon photoshoot...I figured, why not do everything at once or they might not get done at all! I happily live on my daughter's schedule now. :) You may have noticed I've become a big fan of wearing low side ponytails and not just because we did multiple shoots. At least I'm wearing different pants than usual. ;)


Cardigan: Miskabelle
Lipstick: Airborne Unicorn by Lime Crime
Bird T-Shirt: Target (last year)
Pants: yep...still maternity for a while
Boots: yep...you know the ones
Moccasins: Target (and for the record, I hate thinking they're probably real suede)
Necklace: Smart Glass as part of the package when I bought Doria Roberts' album, 
which you really owe it to yourself to check out - actually, her latest CD would be the perfect music for strolling the park with my baby girl in this outfit :)