Get in on the conversation! To leave a comment, just click on a post title.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Post of the Year Nomination

If you've been hanging out with us at TCN for any length of time, you probably know how fond I am of Ally's blog, Shybiker. She is doing a really nice service to bloggers right now with her "Post of the Year" contest, where oldies-but-goodies posts get resurrected out of the woodwork when they might otherwise get overlooked by readers since they aren't brand new. An older post of mine called "Jenarcissist Bares All: a History of Insecurity" has made it into the top six nominees! That was the first reeeeeally personal post I wrote for our blog and detailed a lot of things I went through to become the [more-often-than-not] confident person I am today. It took a lot for me to write it, but I've never regretted it. I would love if you'd take a quick sec to vote for me if you liked it. 


Even if you don't vote for mine, and I mean this sincerely, I hope that you get something out of it that you can use in healing your own perspective of yourself. And no matter who wins, I must say, I am really enjoying seeing people vote for themselves - yeah, narcissists!! ;) 


You can vote here: http://shybiker.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-time-to-vote-poty.html