Get in on the conversation! To leave a comment, just click on a post title.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Shower for Baby Narcissist

No, that's not what we're naming her. lol Let me tell you, this was the best shower I could've hoped for but felt rather surreal...it really sank in that I was not a guest at someone else's but was there because I'M the one having the baby!!

Of course Rob was there to cheerfully greet all the guests at the door.
The gorgeous hostesses: Kam, Alana, and Bonnie...thank you, my lovely
and generous friends, for making it a perfect day!
Kam was extremely proud that she won the "guess-the-circumference-of-Jen's-belly" game!
I got a perfect score on guessing all the melted candy bars in the diapers.
Do I know my chocolate or what!
Kam handmade this beautiful baby blanket!
The aftermath! We got so much stuff that it took up more than half our living room.
The cats and dogs had to investigate.
And last, but not least, this is our baby girl! If you look closely, you can make out her
chubby cheeks and chin, curled fist, her button nose, and lips like her mama's!!
I can hardly wait to meet her in person. :) 7 weeks to go!