Get in on the conversation! To leave a comment, just click on a post title.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Karaoke Night with the Narcissisters

You didn't know the Narcissisters were also awesome singers in addition to just being plain awesome, did ya?? hehe My birthday was a couple months ago, and the gals took me out a-karaoke-ing, so we thought we'd share! I had never been before, and the place we went to was really neat. It was a place with private rooms (so no embarrassment) and mics that make you sound good. They played funny, random videos on the screen that had nothing to do with the songs. We spent about 3-1/2 hours there! I highly recommend it as a confidence-booster!! No joke. If you actually watch the whole video of us singing, you are a super devotee. ;) I apologize in advance for the chafing reference. lol "Two Best Friends Singing About Two Best Friends."

Jen, Bonnie, Kam, and Alana
You can tell we didn't know this song very well...