Get in on the conversation! To leave a comment, just click on a post title.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

More self-lovin' music for the soul

Recently, I posted an awesome music video by eddy called "Let It Go." It's such an inspiring message. I am SO loving the current flow of self-love-inducing songs out there right now...the longer we have our blog and the more bloggers I come across who are also exploring and trying to increase their own self-love, the more I think something is shifting in the world, as dramatic as that might sound. Self-help stuff has always been around, but lately it seems to be becoming more real to people, and they're starting to feel like, "Hey, maybe this is actually attainable for me." Or maybe it's just the kinda thing where you notice things more because you're focusing on them. Who knows...but I thought I'd share some more songs with y'all that are out right now and focus on self-love. Even if you don't normally listen to these artists, I hope you'll still watch and pay attention to the lyrics. I'm using videos that actually contain the lyrics so you can't miss 'em!

If the f-word bothers you, just ignore it and get the message, cause this song's powerful to me. :)




What songs are your go-to songs when you need a boost?


P.S. If you need an extra dose of "luck" for St. Patrick's Day, check out this awesome post on Positively Present about making your own.