Get in on the conversation! To leave a comment, just click on a post title.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Celebrate Friday and laugh with me (or at me)!

Our dear, dear readers...the time has come to make a confession to you. I can't pretend anymore. It is time for you to meet my baby daddy.

This is a picture of us when we first met. I know, I know, I tried not to make a dumb goober "fan face." But, you know, he's a big movie star, and I was more than a little starstruck, what with his five o'clock shadow and those dreamy bedroom eyes. I mean, you see the way he's looking at me, right? You would've been equally powerless if he looked at you like that!

Celebritize - RP version
Fast forward approximately 5 months, and this is us now. Sometimes these things just happen. As you can see, he is very excited about the baby, and, in fact, in the second one, he is looking at me with the exact same adoring expression on his face as the day we met...actually, he's even in the same clothes... Hmm, totally a coincidence, I'm sure. So now you know the real reason he's never really admitted to a relationship with Kristen! I tried to convince him to get in the pool with me, but you know, he has a thing about his hair. 90 degrees outside, and the guy still wears a suit. Um, two suits. But I forgot all about it once he leaned in for the kiss. When you look like that, who cares.

 
Celebritize - RP version

And, finally, here is our new publicity shot. I know it may look like we copied a magazine shoot they did, but, again, just another coincidence.

FaceReplace
Now, I did show these photos to my husband; after all, it's only fair that he finds out first before the press gets ahold of these photos and runs amok! Do you know that when he saw them, he just laughed at me?!? It was almost like he didn't believe me!! The nerve. And I wanted to break the exclusive to our loyal readers before you all see it on TMZ or something.

And to top it all off, there's that new 3D and 4D ultrasound technology that shows you exactly what your baby looks like! It's just amazing; she looks just like me, doesn't she? I would like to know how she already has that nose ring, though...

FaceReplace
Okay, okay, hope you had a good laugh, cuz I sure did while I was making these pics!! heehee When I made the baby one, I actually had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. They are all courtesy of 3 new fun iPhone apps I recently discovered (talk about someone running amok), if you didn't figure that out already based on the fact that I put the names of the apps under the pics. :)

Photofunia
I wouldn't actually take the time to Photoshop myself into pics of him, for God's sake...I mean, that would be crazy!!! ;) So if you also don't want to feel like a stalker, just install these apps on your phone and get instant results. By the way, Photofunia and FaceReplace have much more stuff than you see here...there are tons more options, like putting your gorgeous face on a vintage TV screen or as David Beckham's tattoo (as Kam did here), and you can even see what you'd look like as a mulleted MacGyver! So much fun to be had!

Photofunia
Here's a Twilight-y one I made on the Photofunia web site - so if you don't have a touchscreen phone or can't find the app, you can still have access to the TONS of fun effects on the web site! I really need to use a pic of me that is much more painfully angsty, though...

Photofunia
And I thought this one was rather fitting for a "closet narcissist"!

Photofunia
Aaaaaaand I wouldn't be me if I didn't add a little something about confidence in a blog post. :) I gotta say, I have never felt so confident and awesome about my body as I do now with my big ole pregnant belly out there for all the world to see. I mean, I posted swimsuit pics online, which ought to tell you something. Cellulite and all, I am proud and would strut my stuff down any runway!

Have fun, and have a happy, "app-y" weekend!!